Archivist and Collections Manager
As the Archivist and Collections Manager for IGWS, Jennifer Lanman is a professional worrier. She is most often found sorting through and organizing documents and objects in remote corners of storage spaces or staring at databases on her computer screen. Her background in anthropology and museum studies, gained from Indiana University—Purdue University Indianapolis, has given her solid footing for her more than ten-year career encompassing museum exhibition development, registration and collection management, and archival collection development.
Museums, Archives, Collection Management, Cataloguing, MetadataView all projects
- Continuation of scanning out-of-print IGWS publications to post to the IGWS Bookstore and IGWS Archive.
- IGWS Library and Archives Management
- IGWS Specimen and Non-Paper Collections Management
- DEAS Temporary Collections Management
- IU Bicentennial: Uncovering the Hidden History of Megalonyx jeffersonii to Engage in Indiana University’s Natural History Collections