- Zoom to the location of the project site on the map by using the zoom tool or by entering the project address in the search box.
- The Select By tool lets you draw your project location on the map.
- Use the Select By drop-down box to draw a point, line, polygon, or freehand polygon for your project location.
- A default buffer size of .5 miles will be applied to your project area.
- When you have completed drawing your project location, click the Capture button to save your project
- You can change the basemap by clicking on the basemap icons in the lower right corner of the map.