Visualizing the three-dimensional Earth depicted on a flat piece of paper is often difficult for beginning map readers. This map, created by combining U.S. Geological Survey topographic maps with digitally produced hill-shading effects to simulate shadows cast on the surface, makes it much easier to visualize the terrain. 44" x 36"
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.