Physiographic Divisions of Indiana is an indispensable resource to those interested in Indiana's natural history. The report outlines topographic regions of the state and the geologic processes that formed these different landscapes.
Gray, H. H., 2000, Physiographic divisions of Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Special Report 61, 15 p., 1 pl., 2 figs. doi: 10.5967/h9a0-bt26
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.