Bryozoans of the order Trepostomata are probably the most numerous taxa of fossils in the Cincinnatian Series in southeastern Indiana in species and numbers. Recent reappraisal of these strata has revealed the complex facies relationships rather than the earlier presumed "layer-cake" geology. This complexity has prompted a new look at these fossils to determine exactly how they relate to these facies.
Brown, G. D., and Daly, E. J., 1985, Trepostome bryozoa from the Dillsboro Formation (Cincinnatian Series) of southeastern Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Special Report 33, 95 p., 1 fig., 26 tables, 12 pl.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.