This report is intended to provide general information on the geology of Grant County and to relate geology to the past, present, and future socio-economic development of the county. Emphasis is placed on mineral resources and waste disposal so that both can be managed with conservation and environmental protection foremost in mind.
Hartke, E. J., 1982, Environmental geology of Grant County, Indiana—an aid to planning: Indiana Geological Survey Special Report 23, 25 p., 11 figs., 1 pl.
You may also like:
Keywords: environmental geology
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.