The Indiana Geological Survey has collected data and created databases on various physical and chemical parameters of Indiana coals for many years. The Indiana Coal Quality Database is a compilation of these databases and the most complete database of coal quality of Indiana coals that is currently available from the Indiana Geological Survey. This database provides location and quality information for 3,190 public, point-source coal data in southwestern Indiana. The interactive application is a visual presentation of the Indiana Coal Quality Database. It allows users to interactively search, explore, and compare data on coal properties. These data are important for regional coal-quality evaluations and can be used by the public, industry, and state and federal governments.
Drobniak, A., and Mastalerz, M., 2012, The Indiana Coal Quality Database--the database and interactive map: Indiana Geological Survey Report of Progress 40, 25 p., 2 figs., 1 table.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.