Data from scanning electron microscopy together with analyses of organic carbon, nitrogen, and sulfur in stained and unstained samples of Indiana limestone provide new insights into the composition of pad marks and the processes that contribute to their development.
Ennis, M. V., Comer, J. B., Pratt, L. M., Elbaz, C. C., Fong, J., Branam, T. D., Smith, R. T., and Hill, J. R., 2009, Processes contributing to the development of pad marks on Indiana limestone: Indiana Geological Survey Report of Progress 37, 19 p., 9 figs.,
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.