This report was prepared for the Indiana Department of Homeland Security primarily as a preliminary generalized guide to the distribution and classification of National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP) soil types in Indiana.
Hill, J. R., and Foshee, B. D., 2008, A preliminary guide to the responses of geologic materials in Indiana to seismically induced ground shaking: Indiana Geological Survey Report of Progress 35, 39 p., 2 figs., 3 tables, 1 app., 1 pl.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.