Poster is 10" x 40". A smaller version of Poster 06, this chart illustrates the general lithologies associated with Indiana rock units. Lithologies are simplified to show major lithologic variations through time, and rock units are displayed with thumbnails of the Indiana bedrock geologic map showing where the rocks occur within the state.
Sowder, K. H., Thompson, T. A., and Johnson, M. R., 2015, Generalized stratigraphic column of Indiana bedrock: Indiana Geological Survey Poster 6A.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.