Glaciers of Indiana is a full-color 26” by 34” poster that teaches about the immense sheets of ice that covered the state during the last Ice Age. Through field photographs and easy-to-understand diagrams, it explains how glaciers deposited sediments and changed Indiana’s landscape. A must for teachers and anyone who is interested in Indiana geology.
Sturgeon, P. R., and Loope, H. M., 2017, Glaciers of Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Poster 13.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.