Sedimentary Rocks of Indiana is a full-color 26" by 34" poster featuring photographs of common types of Paleozoic sedimentary rocks that occur in the bedrock of Indiana. Environments of deposition for each rock type are illustrated and many of the rocks are shown with 10X magnifications.
Thompson, T. A., and Keith, B. D., 2009, Sedimentary rocks of Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Poster 10.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.