Poster 24" x 30". Portrays differences in surface elevation, or topographic relief, across the state. The sun-illumined effect reveals subtle features of the landscape—river valleys, glacial features, and rugged rock-cored hills. The hillside color relief images in this poster were created from digital elevation model data from the National Elevation Dataset and the Indiana Geological Survey and modified in ESRI ArcInfo, Adobe Illustrator (with the MAPublisher filter by Avenza), and Adobe PhotoShop.
Berry, G. M., Bleuer, N. K., Brown, S. E., Dickson, M. L., Dintaman, C., Olejnik, J., and Rupp, R. F., 2004, Surface terrain of Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Poster 5.
You may also like:
Keywords: posters, landscape, terrain, surface features, surface form, topography, topographic features, elevation, elevation model, morphology, geomorphology, glacial features, glacial geology, Digital Elevation Model, DEM, map
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.