Landward of the coast of Lake Michigan are the remnants of a series of acuate sand ridges with intervening swales. The sand ridges are the position of previous shorelines, and mark the successive march of Indiana's coast into Lake Michigan…
Thompson, T. A., Baedke, S., Johnston, J. W., Sowder, K. H., and Hill, B. T., 2011, Ancient shorelines of southwestern Lake Michigan: Indiana Geological Survey Poster 2, revised 2011.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.