Wier, C. E., and Stanley, J. T., 1953, Distribution, structure, and mined areas of coals in Pike County, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Preliminary Coal Map 3, scale 1:126,720. doi: 10.5967/m2ps-bx57
You may also like:
Keywords: coal, mine, structure, energy resources, map
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.