This report includes the geologic, geographic, and chemical information for samples of carbonate and associated rocks from Orange County, Indiana, presented in a tabular format. The tables were generated from the carbonate rock database which is being compiled for the entire state of Indiana. The chemical analyses are for samples obtained since 1947 by geologists with the Indiana Geological Survey (IGS). The purpose of this publication is to present the locations, units sampled, and the chemical analyses, if available, of carbonate rocks within the county. All the analyses were performed by IGS staff and, although some of the data tabulated here have been previously published, no references are given with the individual analyses to indicate such prior appearance. Written descriptions of the samplet sites are available as open-file reports in the Industrial Minerals Section.
Ennis, M. V., 1994, Chemical analyses of carbonate rocks in Orange County, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Occasional Paper 64, 27 p., 2 figs.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.