Methane is a tasteless, odorless, invisible, combustible gas (chemical formula: CH4) that occurs naturally in certain rock strata, including almost all coalbeds... The purpose of this report is to provide an overview of what presently is known (and not known) about methane in Indiana's coalbeds.
Harper, D., 1991, Coalbed methane in Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Occasional Paper 56, 18 p., 7 figs., 2 tables.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.