An algorithm for rapid generation of (r,p) plots following the method of Kennett (1981) is implemented in FORTRAN 77. Computations proceed in the frequency domain (w,p) and are Fourier transformed to (r,p). Elastic and acoustic models for layers embedded between half spaces are used to generate (r,p) plots by means of basic calcomp plot modules. Models are presented to test the program reliability for low-velocity layers, generation of internal multiples, mode conversion, and variations in depth and type of receiver (vertical, horizontal, and pressure). A brief outline of the theory and a program listing are included.
Frazer, L. N., and Rudman, A. J., 1988, Seismic modeling in the (t,p) domain: Indiana Geological Survey Occasional Paper 54, 55 p., 10 figs., 7 tables, 4 app.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.