An algorithm for synthetic seismograms following the method of Kennett (1981) has implemented in FORTRAN 77. Computations proceed in the frequency domain and then are Fourier inverted. Reflections of normally incident waves and their multiples are plotted on a Versatec plotter. The algorithm allows easy adjustment to other plotting protocols. A brief outline of the theory and a program listing with examples are included.
Frazer, L. N., Bates, D. L., and Rudman, A. J., 1985, Generation of vertically incident seismograms: Indiana Geological Survey Occasional Paper 49, 62 p., 13 figs., 15 tables, 4 app.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.