A part of this data base was originally compiled during research on the Trenton Limestone by Brian D. Keith. Because of increased interest by the petroleum industry in deeper subsurface units in Indiana, we have expanded the data base and made it available by publication. This data base is a part of the computerized subsurface file of the Petroleum Section of the Indiana Geological Survey. The data base in the Petroleum Section contains pertinent information from all known records associated with petroleum-related wells in Indiana. This deep-well data base includes only wells that have penetrated the Black River Group of deeper stratigraphic units in Indiana. We intend to update the deep-well data base once a year. This updated data base will be available from the Geological Survey as an annual addendum to this report.
Bassett, P. A., and Keith, B., 1984, Data base for deep wells in Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Occasional Paper 46, 29 p., 2 tables, 1 pl.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.