In 1959 the Indiana Geological Survey published Report of Progess 13, which contained all available brine analyses in its files. The report stated that additional brine samples would be collected, analyzed, and published later. This publication is the fulfillment of that promise.
Keller, S. J., 1983, Analyses of subsurface brines of Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Occasional Paper 41, 30 p., 2 figs., 30 tables.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.