A Fortran computer program was developed to reduce field results of gravimeter measurements to useful Bouguer gravity values. The program is able to reduce data that have been observed at widely varying times. Corrections have been made for (1) tide, (2) latitude, (3) instrument drift, (4) free air, and (5) Bouguer. Input to the program consists of observation times, original gravimeter readings and identification, location, and elevation of stations. Output consists of input data and corrected gravity values (the Bouguer anomaly). Contributions of each correction may also be printed. Plots showing station locations and corrected gravity values have been plotted in map form.
Kwon, B. D., Rudman, A. J., and Blakely, R. F., 1977, Fortran program for reduction of gravimeter observations to Bouguer anomaly: Indiana Geological Survey Occasional Paper 23, 32 p., 3 figs., 4 app.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.