Fraser, G. S., Furer, L. C., Like, K. K., Eaton, N. K., Haulter, A. 1999, Systems mapping of bedrock, nonlithified, and man-made deposits in the Oakland City and Augusta quadrangles, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Open-File Study 99-06, 9 pl.
Notes: Publications in the Indiana Geological Survey Open-File series have been inconsistently named using a variety of series titles including "Open-File Report," "Open-File Map," and "Open-File Study." Prior to 1994, a publication in this series was generally referred to as an "Open-File Report" (but not always). To help reduce confusion created by these inconsistencies, the IGS now refers to every publication in the Open-File series as an "Open-File Study." To be entirely correct in writing a bibliographic reference for a publication, one should use the series name and number that appears on the publication itself.
May be purchased by complete set or by individual plates
You may also like:
Keywords: statemap, geologic map, soil, topography, mine, surface, structure, coal, subcrop, Springfield Coal Member, Petersburg Formation, Colchester Coal Member, Linton Formation, Carbondale Group
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.