Brown, S. E., Fleming, A. H., Jones, H., Schrader, T. L. 1998, Glacial terrains of the Mongo, Wolcottville, and the Indiana part of the Burr Oak 7.5 minute quadrangles, LaGrange and Noble Counties, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Open-File Study 98-06, 24 p., 10 fig., 4 pl.
Notes: Publications in the Indiana Geological Survey Open-File series have been inconsistently named using a variety of series titles including "Open-File Report," "Open-File Map," and "Open-File Study." Prior to 1994, a publication in this series was generally referred to as an "Open-File Report" (but not always). To help reduce confusion created by these inconsistencies, the IGS now refers to every publication in the Open-File series as an "Open-File Study." To be entirely correct in writing a bibliographic reference for a publication, one should use the series name and number that appears on the publication itself.
Scale of plates, 1:24,000
You may also like:
Keywords: statemap, glacial, terrain, geologic map
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.