ABSTRACT: In 1989, the Indiana Geological Survey (IGS) began a cooperative geologic mapping effort with the Allen County, Indiana government. This effort resulted in the publication of a report which included a series of maps that were prepared digitally using AutoCAD software. In 1993 the IGS began a series of cooperative projects with the Indiana Division of Water, Indiana Department of Natural Resources (IDOW) to convert paper records describing water wells into digital format. As part of this project the IGS also field-located a number of water wells. The IDOW is converting all their paper records into an electronic database.
Sowder, K. , Irwin, P. , Thompson, T. A., Hill, R. T. 1997, A GIS database of Indiana Geological Survey Special Report 57, The hydrogeology of Allen County, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Open-File Study 97-06
Notes: CD ROM
You may also like:
Keywords: GIS, database, hypertext, hydrogeology, environmental geology
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.