This report describes the development of a three-dimensional geologic framework model for a 500 square kilometer (190 square mile) region encompassing the Huntertown Aquifer System in northern Allen County, Indiana. The model presents a geologically realistic depiction of sediments distributed as morphosequences of facies deposited in subglacial and in proglacial settings. A primary objective of this work was to develop an explicit 3-D geologic framework model that could also serve as a hydrostratigraphic framework for future hydrogeologic applications. Additional supporting data files (three-dimensional solid model, geodatabase of model layers, and other maps and borehole data) are available for this open-file study.
Letsinger, S. L., 2012, Three-dimensional geologic framework model of the glacial interlobate region of northern Allen County, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Open-File Study 12-02, 45 p.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.