A preliminary geologic map of the top 50 to 100 feet of surficial sediment in the Eaton and Wheeling 7.5-minute quadrangles, north of Muncie, in Delaware County, Indiana. The map is presented at a scale of 1:40,000 and presents an interpretation of physical samples, IGS gamma-ray logs, field observations of sediments and landforms, and other geologic information.
Karaffa, M. D., 2008, Surficial geology of the Eaton and Wheeling 7.5-minute quadrangles, Delaware County, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Open-File Study 08-03, scale 1:40,000.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.