This work map shows the bedrock geology of the Bartlettsville 7.5-minute quadrangle at a scale of 1:24,000. The map consists of computer-generated outcrop and subcrop patterns of bedrock units. The map presents an interpretation of available public-domain geologic information useful to planners, educators, developers, and others interested in evaluating geologic conditions in the Bartlettsville area.
Thompson, T. A., Keith, B. D., Hasenmueller, W. A., and Estell, C. M., 2008, Preliminary bedrock geologic map of the Bartlettsville 7.5-minute quadrangle, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Open-File Study 08-02, scale 1:24,000.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.