The Indiana Coal-Quality Database is a Microsoft Access database (version 2003) that provides detailed location and quality information for 2,863 public, point-source coal resource data in southwestern Indiana. This database contains all data collected as of October 2005.
Mastalerz, M., Drobniak, A., and Irwin, P., 2005, Indiana Coal-Quality Database (ICQD): Indiana Geological Survey Open-File Study 05-02.
You may also like:
Keywords: coal quality, coal, database, energy resources
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.