This map shows bedrock geology in the southwestern portion of the Wabash 30 x 60 minute quadrangle at a scale of 1:100,000. The map was created by modeling rock-unit boundary surfaces with computer gridding and contouring software and then computing the intersections between rock-unit boundary surfaces and the bedrock surface shown in OFS 04-09. Structure control is shown for the top of the Salamonie Dolomite.
Hasenmueller, W. A. 2004, Bedrock geologic map of the southwestern portion of the Wabash 30 X 60 minute quadrangle, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Open-File Study 04-08
You may also like:
Keywords: statemap, geologic map, mathematical geology, mineral resource, structural geology, Maquoketa Group, Ordovician, Pleasant Mills Formation, Salamonie Dolomite, Salina Group, Cataract Formation, Silurian System, Wabash Formation
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.