Sixty-three samples from six core holes in Daviess and Posey Counties, Indiana, (fig. 1) have been analyzed for palynological age determination and probable paleoenvironmental interpretations. The core holes are located in western and southwestern Indiana in the eastern portiona of the Illinois Basin. A comparison of the miospores recovered and identified from the samples has been made with the Lower Pennsylvanian palyomorphs reported from other studies of coals and shales of Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, and Kentucky.
Engelhardt, D. W., Furer, L. C., Kvale, E. 2003, Palynologic analysis of Lower Pennsylvanian core hole samples from Daviess County and Posey County, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Open-File Study 03-17, 36 p., 1 fig.
Notes: 4 appendices.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.