Dutta, P., and Burke, D. A., 1982, Map of Scott County, Indiana, showing thickness of overburden on the New Albany Shale (Devonian and Mississippian): Indiana Geological Survey New Albany Shale Map 03, scale 1:63,360. doi: 10.5967/mdyv-1w57
You may also like:
Keywords: thickness, map, New Albany Shale, Devonian, Mississippian
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.