Weber, L. A., 1986, Map of southwestern Indiana showing areas underground mined for coal: Indiana Geological Survey Miscellaneous Map 47, scale 1:380,160.
You may also like:
Keywords: coal, mine, energy resources
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.