Hasenmueller, W. A., and Rupp, R. F., 2017, Map showing depth to the top of the Devonian and Silurian carbonate rock resource in Bartholomew County, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Miscellaneous Map 102, scale 1:48,000.
You may also like:
Keywords: map, Devonian, Silurian, Carbonate, mineral resources
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.