Nature Walks in Southern Indiana enables enthusiasts to locate over 100 sites with trails ranging from easy to strenuous. The majority of the nature experiences in this guide may each be walked in less than half a day. The first four sections of the book include trails located in the 42 southern Indiana counties south of "New National Road", highway Interstate 70. In addition, Indianapolis and neighboring border areas of Ohio, Kentucky and Illinois are also included.
McPherson, A. 2002, Nature Walks in Southern Indiana: Waters Publishing Company Miscellaneous Item 47, 592 p.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.