The large map shows the distribution of earthquakes in the most seismically active region of the central United States. It was prepared for a general audience and should not be used to access earthquake hazards for small areas or at individual locations. U.S. Geological Survey Geologic Investigations Series I-2812.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.