Reproduction of the State Park brochure about Mounds State Park, including the “trail map” providing detail images of the three major trails. Mounds State Park was established in 1930 and covers approximately 250 acres. On the reverse of the map are descriptions of the other existing state parks in 1944, as well as short descriptions of how to treat your state parks and a paragraph on “The Intelligent Use of Leisure.”
Conservation Department, Indiana Department of Public Works, 1944, Trails in the Mounds State Park.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.