ANNOTATION: Annually the IGS produces a compilation of the oil and gas production for the state itemized by field. In addition to the production figures, there are maps, graphs and text describing the recent exploratory success stories, historical production, producing stratigraphic interval information and appendices of field consolidation names and dates. within the primary table describing the annual production values are provided for the cumulative field production, depth, number of wells drilled, producing stratigraphic unit, discovery date, and gravity of the oil.
Cazee, J. T. 2004, Petroleum exploration, development, and production in Indiana during 2002: Indiana Geological Survey Mineral Economic Series 49, 50 p., 3 fig.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.