This field trip, led by Lee J. Florea and Samuel S. Frushour, was originally given in September 2012 for the Professional Geologists of Indiana. The field trip focused on caves and karst features in south-central Indiana, with an emphasis on the hydrology of karst aquifers in Monroe and Lawrence Counties.
Florea, L. J., and Frushour, S. S., 2015, Cave and karst hydrology--a field trip through Owen, Monroe, and Lawrence Counties, Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Field Trip Guidebook 16, 22 p.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.