The Indiana Geological and Water Survey (IGWS) has collected data and created databases on various physical and chemical parameters of Indiana coals for many years. The Indiana Coal Quality Database is a compilation of these databases and the most complete database of coal quality of Indiana coals currently available from the IGWS. This database provides location and quality information for 3,328 public, point-source coal data in southwestern Indiana. This interactive application allows users to interactively search, explore, and compare coal stratigraphic data. These data are important for regional coal resource evaluations and can be used by the public, industry, and state and federal governments. It is available online at https://igws.indiana.edu/IGSMap/DI21_ICQD
Drobniak, A., Mastalerz, M., and Johnson, M. R., 2018, Indiana Coal Quality Database: Indiana Geological and Water Survey Digital Information 21, https://igws.indiana.edu/IGSMap/DI21_ICQD.
You may also like:
Keywords: coal quality, coal
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.