Indiana limestone is a world-class dimension building stone quarried in south-central Indiana. Known to geologists as the Salem Limestone, to the stone industry as Indiana Limestone, and locally as Bedford stone or oolitic limestone, this unique material has dominated the national market as a premier building stone for almost two centuries.
Sturgeon, P.R., and Johnson, M.R., 2017, Indiana limestone: Indiana Geological and Water Survey Digital Information 12, available at https://igws.indiana.edu/IGSMap/IndianaLimestone.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.