This useful directory lists all the known producers of industrial minerals in the state of Indiana. Commodities listed include cement, clay and shale, crushed stone, dimension limestone, dimension sandstone, gypsum, lime, peat, construction sand and gravel, industrial sand, and slag. Listings are arranged by commodity and county and include the following information, where applicable and available: company name, regional company address, officers, telephone number, fax number, Web site address, e-mail address, mine or plant name, address, officers, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, locality, quadrangle, congressional land survey location, products, geology, remarks, Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) source numbers, Certified Aggregate Producer Program (CAPP) numbers, and U.S. Dept. of Labor Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) identification numbers.
Shaffer, K. R. 1993, Directory of industrial mineral producers in Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Directory 11, 60 p., 5 fig.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.