The image on this uploadable 11 x 17 inch calendar (PDF) shows the relict and modern-day stream channels of the East Fork of the White River just south of the confluence of the Driftwood and Flatwood Rivers near Columbus, Indiana. Cartographers at the Indiana Geological Survey analyzed elevation data using geographic information system software, or GIS, to create the image. The data were acquired using an airborne laser with a technology called LiDAR—light detection and ranging. At the Indiana Geological Survey, LiDAR elevation and corresponding intensity data are a crucial component of our geologic mapping efforts.
2012, Indiana Geological Survey 2013 Calendar PDF: Indiana Geological Survey Calendar 2013pdf
Notes: 11" x 17"
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.