Indiana Geological Survey Circular 10 Geology of the Falls of the Ohio River is written for a scientific audience and discusses the geomorphology, stratigraphy, and geologic history of the Devonian rocks at the falls. Also included are an assortment of maps, cross sections, and diagrams, depicting important geologic relationships. Several figures show nicely illustrated fossils which are commonly found at the falls. Two appendices are included, one revealing a descriptive geologic section and the second listing fossil corals found in the Jeffersonville Limestone at the Falls of the Ohio.
Powell, R., 1999, Geology of the Falls of the Ohio River: Indiana Geological Survey Circular 10, 43 p., 14 figs. doi: 10.5967/e9s7-c442
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.