Triceratops was one of the last non-bird dinosaurs, living right up until the extinction event that occurred at the end of the Cretaceous Period around 66 million years ago. Since its discovery in 1889, numerous remains have been found including complete skeletons, making this one of the most well-known and understood dinosaurs. Examples of young, middle-aged and older Triceratops have been discovered. This Triceratops toy is 7 ¾ inches long and 4 ¼ inches tall at the tip of its horns, or about as long as the width of a standard sheet of paper. All Safari Ltd. products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
2023, Triceratops Toy: Safari Ltd. Gift Shop 75
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.