Allosaurus was an apex predator during the late Jurassic Period, around 150 million years ago. During the “Bone Wars” of the late 1800s, early paleontologists were rushing to name as many species as possible, and so many early Allosaurus fossils were originally named something else. The eventual name that stuck, which means “different lizard” referred to the animal’s neck and back bones, which were unlike any other dinosaur known at the time. This Allosaurus toy is 9 ½ inches long and 3 ½ inches tall. All Safari Ltd. products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
2023, Allosaurus Toy: Safari Ltd. Gift Shop 74
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.