Return to the bygone age of the Mesozoic era and get children drawing, matching shapes and learning to say some really big words with the help of this colorful children's book. Build your own dinosaurs by matching their bones and skin, discover some fascinating facts of what they ate and how they moved around, help a T. rex find its dinner in some great puzzles and games, before inventing a new dinosaur unknown to science! With 100 stickers and a pull-out landscape, this super new edition is the perfect introduction to the world of dinosaurs, guaranteed to get children hooked on these extraordinary creatures.
2022, Dinosaur sticker book: London Natural History Museum Miscellaneous Item 147
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.