This “Atlas of Charcoal-Based Grilling Fuel Components” features a compilation of more than 620 microscopic images taken between 2019 and 2021 while our team was improving methodology of using reflected light microscopy in identification of charcoal-based grilling fuels constituents. These photomicrographs provide documentation of the composition of the fuels and demonstrate the array of impurities that can be present. As such, this atlas is a valuable source of information for anyone interested in grilling, pellet fuels, optical microscopy, and quality assessment techniques.
Drobniak, A., Jelonek, Z., Mastalerz, M., Jelonek, I., 2021, Atlas of Charcoal-Based Grilling Fuel Components: Indiana Geological and Water Survey, Indiana Journal of Earth Sciences, v. 3. DOI 10.14434/ijes.v3i1.32559
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.