This report on the coal resources of Indiana is the tenth of a series of state summary reports prepared by the geological survey as part of a program to estimate the coal reserves of the United States. Studies of the reserves in other states are contained in the following publications: Geology of the Deep River coal field, Chatham, Lee, and Moore Counties, North Carolina, Preliminary map, 1949; Coal resources of Montana, Circular 53, 1949; Coal resources of Michigan, Circular 77, 1950; Coal resources of Wyoming, Circular 81, 1950; Coal resources of New Mexico, Circular 89, 1950; Lignite resources of South Dakota, Circular 159, 1952; Coal resources of Virginia, Circular 171, 1952; Lignite resources of North Dakota, Circular 266, 1953; and Coal resources of Colorado, Circular 258, 1953.
Spencer, F.D., 1953, Coal resources of Indiana: Geological Survey Circular 266, 47 p. doi: https://doi.org/10.3133/cir266
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.