The year 2021 is the 60th anniversary of the first publication of Caves of Indiana by Richard L. “Dick” Powell. To commemorate that anniversary, the Indiana Geological and Water Survey (IGWS) is releasing a digital version of this book. This release also coincides with the International Year of Caves and Karst sponsored by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). This version was carefully revised and redacted to assure that the locations of, directions to, and maps of caves on private land are not available.
Powell, R., Florea, L.J. (edited), 2021, Caves of Indiana: Indiana Geological and Water Survey, 138 p. doi: 10.5967/d3pt-2f62
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.